COVID-19 Live Tracker | Coronavirus Live Update | Corona Virus Spread Simulation|CoronaVirus OutBreak
The above statistics indicate the Coronavirus Tracker Map Live.The Coronavirus cluster was initially reported on 31 December 2019, when the WHO China Country Office was informed.
The Chinese authorities identified a new type of coronavirus (novel coronavirus, nCoV), which was isolated on 7 January 2020.
The virus was first identified in Wuhan, China. Laboratory testing was conducted on all suspected cases identified through active case finding and retrospective review.
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Coronaviruses are a large family of respiratory viruses that can cause diseases ranging from the common cold to the Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome and the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Numbers of people have been affected?
As of 24 March, more than 400,412+ people have been infected in more than 289 countries, while the global death toll is 3,190. More than 17,451 people in China have recovered from Covid-19. The detailed about Coronavirus Tracker Map Live is given above
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure:
- Shortness of breath
- Regular handwashing,
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing,
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
- Avoiding close contact with live or dead farm or wild animals
Most common myths about Coronavirus:
- The virus is just a mutated form of the common cold.
- The virus was probably made in a lab.
- Getting COVID-19 is a death sentence.
- Pets can spread the new coronavirus.
- Lockdowns or school closures won’t happen in the US.
- Kids can’t catch the coronavirus.
- If you have coronavirus, “you’ll know”.
Stay Alert! Stay Safe!
Thanks for Reading! 😊
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Health & Fitness Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Looking for Jobs Paying Jobs: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Technical News Updates: Click Here
Also read: The Power of Your Inner Beauty: An Inspirational Story: Click here
Also read: Which are the top 7 Computer Virus of all times?: Click here
Also read: How To Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also read: Tips For How To Looks Handsome: Game Changer Tip For Men: Click here
Also read: What Does Relationship Abuse Look Like?: Click here
Also read: Is Importance of Education Worth? What is the Importance of Education?: Click here
Also read: L&T Interview Question For Recruitment: Most Asked Interview Question: Click here
Also read: Wipro Syllabus: Latest Detailed Exam Pattern of Wipro Test: Click here
Also Read: CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments and Variant: Click here